There are times when you need to have items hidden within your home. Be it a weapon, money, important documents or just something you don’t want your noisy spouse to easily find. So here are 5 easy locations that are often overlooked in a cursory search of a home.
- Empty cereal boxes on the shelf of your cabinet or pantry.
- Above the door or inside the closet (not a walk-in) up over the door.
- Behind a decorative blanket hung on a wall
- Non-locking hideaway picture frame.
- False bottom in bedside drawer.
I have a long list of locations and instructions on how to build concealed location, to help keep your “hidden” items hidden!